We are looking for candidates willing to stay connected to scientific research by helping researchers worldwide publish their latest results.
The position of Conference Producer is a full-time position based in Singapore. We will need you to help us organize and manage both online and offline academic events.
As a Conference Producer you will:
- To research and produce high quality and innovative agendas
- To source, select and secure the participation of leading scientist speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts
- To assume full project ownership of each event and to ensure alignment with the deadlines
- To produce all content related copy for your events including brochures, websites, direct mail and emails
- To contribute to social media copies for the events to nurture a community as well as promote the events
- To be responsible for the onsite delivery of the events through meticulous on-site execution of the conferences to exceptional customer standards
- To provide input for the marketing strategy for the events by identifying and suggesting possible sponsors, supporters and media partners
- To make and maintain relationships with scholars to develop and build communities around the events in the portfolio
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in any subject;
- At least 1 year’s experience in conference industry
- Excellent self-organization, including meeting work targets;
- Possess and unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency;
- Are proactive and follow through on commitments;
- Are curious about people and love to speak, build and nurture relations;
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work closely with the cross functional team
What We Offer:
- Professional and personal development
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Flat organizational structures
- Trips to the other MDPI offices
- Attending Scientific Conferences
- Competitive salary, benefits
- You must have the right to work and live in Singapore
- This role is based in Singapore.
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 400 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 84,200 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI has its headquarters in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.