The Event Content Marketing Specialist position is a full-time role based in Singapore. Your main responsibility consist of developing and executing comprehensive content marketing strategies for events.
As a Event Content Marketing Specialist you will:
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic,
- engagement, customer retention, etc.
- Writing, editing and proofreading marketing communications content assets including digital assets (website, eDMs, blog posts, and video interviews, etc.)
- Have a basic understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Develop and Manage editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Perform regular measurement and optimization of programs on an ongoing basis
- Cross-functional collaboration with other key teams: production, marketing, graphic designer, editorial, etc.
- Support the organization team during on-ground activations, exhibitions and events.
- Report and present event approaches and results from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base for a content marketing playbook with best practices.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in any subject.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Excellent self-organization, including meeting work targets.
- Possess and unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency.
- Proactive and follow through on commitments.
- Ability to work closely with the cross functional team.
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, and which content and approaches work on each and why.
What We Offer:
- Professional and personal development
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours in the limits of a full-time job
- Flat organizational structures
- Trips to the other MDPI offices
- Attending Scientific Conferences
- Competitive salary, benefits
- You must have the right to work and live in Singapore
- This role is based in Singapore.
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 400 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 84,200 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI has its headquarters in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.